Sunday, April 09, 2006

Changsha - April 10 - Gotcha Day! -Gotcha Photo Added

All families are safe and tucked in at the Dolton Hotel. :) All families are doing well, and of course we are all excited about this mornings events.

At 9:00 Am we traveled to a local government office to present our passports and Travel Authorization Letters for verification. Paper and passports were crosschecked and we each receive our little girls immediately. Yay!!!

Little Emily in Mom's Hands at Gotcha Time


General plan is for us to return to the hotel after this meeting for a couple hours of quiet time, then off to afternoon meetings to begin the paperwork process for completing legal adoptions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to read the updates on your first meeting with your new daughter. Of course I am not as excited as you guys but I am getting emotional just reading your notes. Please keep us posted… Elena

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read about your first meeting with Emily Sarah! I am so excited for you! Enjoy!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home